Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Weekly Meal Plan

Tomorrow is grocery day so I`ve prepared my weekly meal plan for December 16th - 22nd. I normally pick up my groceries at the Sobeys by my house but due to certain circumstances I`ll be shopping at Metro this week.

Wednesday - Guidilles
Thursday - Sole Florentine w/ Buttered Beans
Friday - Penne w/ Smoked Salmon
Saturday - Sesame Beef & Broccoli
Sunday - Goulash
Monday - Farfalle w/ Sausage
Tuesday - Salmon Croquettes w/ Dumplings

Most of the recipes this week are from SOS Cuisine which is a meal planning site that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. I think the only one that's not from the site is my dinner for Wednesday. I'm pretty sure that hardly anyone knows what a Guidille is and therefore I will make a post all about them when I've made them!

No comments:

Post a Comment