Thursday, December 17, 2009

So, So Cold!

It's really amazing how quickly the time has been flying by! I honestly cannot believe that Christmas Eve is a week from tonight!! I'm very excited :D

This year I have an aunt, uncle & cousin who just moved to town so Christmas Eve will be spent with my parents, them and my bf. I come from a French Canadian background so we'll be doing a Reveillon. I haven't Reveillon'd since I was a kid! The plan is to get there around 8, drink and hang out and then dinner, fondue, will be served at 11pm. We're skipping the whole midnight mass thing in order to drink some more. I do work on Christmas Eve morning though so I think after a couple of drinks I'll be pretty tired! I tend to be in bed by 9pm every night!

On Christmas Day we'll be driving about 45 minutes out of town to spend the evening with my inlaws, me, my bf, his brother and their parents. The MIL isn't planning on a big dinner, just sandwiches and finger foods which is fine by me! We'll exchange gifts, play some poker and call it a night. Very simple but also very enjoyable.

My parents are doing an actual Christmas Day dinner but we'd already commited to the in-laws so I'll miss that which kind of makes me sad, but we'll be seeing them the night before anyways. Plus, they already knew we had plans on the 25th.

Coming up soonish I'm going to post myh 2010 Goals/Resolutions. I've been giving this a lot of thought for the last couple of days and I can't wait to put them out there and start towards achieving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment