Sunday, December 20, 2009

I used to be a little bit shy.

I can`t find my cord to hook up my camera :( I made a delish lunch today which I took pics of. Also I baked some tofu fries. Hopefully pictures will come later.

This morning I accidentally woke up at 11am! I can`t even remember the last time I slept that late, apparently I`ve been accumulating some serious sleep debt. Normally sleeping in for me is getting up at 7:30 or 8:00! I haven`t come close to finishing my to-do list but I`m comfortable with that. After these next 4 days of work I`m off for 10 days straight so I will have time then to get caught up on all my chores. I did manage to get 2/3 of the kitchen clean, the rest will be done later. I also vacuumed 2 floors & 1 staircase and did a load of laundry. It's better than nothing.

What I really need to get motivated to do though is clean up the basement. It's such a disaster down there that I can't motivate myself to go down there to run on the treadmill. I should take a picture but it's seriously such an embarassing disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment