Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First run done.

So, I knew I wasn't in the best shape but yesterday I found out how bad I really am! I wanted to knock out a simple 3k run on the treadmill which never used to be a problem for me. O. M. G. I huffed and puffed my way to 1 mile and called it quits. I'm glad that I finally bit the bullet and found out how far off I am though. It's amazing how you lose your conditioning though. Sad really. but what this does is giving me a starting point and I can only improve from here!

A couple of hours after my 'run' I started feeling really cold and overall gross so I think I might actually be fighting off something. I still felt a bit off this morning but got ready for work anyways and the feeling passed by lunchtime.

Today was payday which is always fun. I also got some backpay for some acting I did in December.. I'm counting this towards my extra $2010 in '10, the money's getting transferred to me TFSA. I'll update my sidebars sometime on the weekend once everything has gone through.

I totally forgot to pvr The Biggest Loser last night so I guess I'm off to read a recap so I can be prepared for next week! Not that this show requires muck knowledge, but I like to know what I missed!

1 comment:

  1. One of my goals this year is to do a 5k...even if its on a treadmill and I went to the gym yesterday and huffed and puffed too, running was never really my thing though. And I'm so glad to have found another TBL fan!!! I didn't cry at this season's premier, and wasn't Shay supposed to be back this season?? I dunno, next episode should be good!!

    ReplyDelete